Samurai Program: Going First & Unflinchingly
Employee engagement in the US keeps hovering around a mere 30% according to Gallup, the current generation of college students scores 40% lower on empathy scores than the previous one, according to an Indiana University study, school shootings have become ‘normal,’ and a mainstream climate study says we have about 12 years to clean things up before it’s too late. How do we respond to the most pressing issues of our time in a way that is in integrity with who we truly are – the deeply wise, and compassionate potential that is latent in each and everyone of us?
In this program we’ll work on the most pressing issues of our lives by taking a step back from the outside world and a step towards our inner selves. How can I become wiser and more compassionate towards myself? What happens if I treat myself as if I really cared about myself? Who am I in essence? How do I give into fear-driven, conditioned (crocodilian) thinking? How can I be and respond more from my wise, compassionate owl? What happens when I see that the outside and the inner world are really one and the same? Contemplating these and other foundational questions in a community of fellow learners, we’ll take the next step in our endless journey of self-realization and prepare ourselves to become of deeper service – first and foremost through our energy, the inner atmosphere we bring to everyone and everything, and second through the practice of deliberate compassionate action.
During this month-long journey, we’ll learn to:
- Treat ourselves, all crocodiles and owls included, with deep respect and care
- Coach ourselves, applying three core Taming Your Crocodiles Leading Self methods
- Coach and facilitate others, who are willing with these methods, applying LOVE – Letting Others Voluntarily Evolve
- Live, lead and work more and more from our True Essence, our wise and compassionate selves, for which there are no words, ‘the peace that passeth all understanding’
- Develop deep fascination, care and creativity for the most pressing issues in our lives and of our time
The program is organized as follows:
- 3 x 90 minute live and interactive Leading Self Webinars
- 1: Fueling the Fire of Fascination
- 2: Yin Yang Balance
- 3: Transforming the Root
- Weekend Retreat of 2 days in Seattle area
- Fieldwork for self-reflection and peer learning
- Online Community Dialogue Board
- Optional: Receive Coaching by a Crocodile School Coach
- Upon completion, receive The Crocodile School Samurai Certificate & all pdfs for and recordings
Total study hours (including weekend retreat):
36 (incl.~2 hours per week outside of retreat and webinar time)
$1,500 (this does not include expenses for lodging and meals)
*Or equivalent, to be discussed on a case-by-case basis with the Crocodile School Registrar ([email protected])
** For every participant who pays full tuition, The Crocodile School offers a scholarship seat to another participant who does not have access to the means to pay the tuition. To qualify for a scholarship, please write [email protected] a letter stating why you are interested in the program and what your current financial situation is.
Crocodile Intensive Program
Explore the foundations of Change Catalyst Facilitation, learning to inspire others to see every moment as an opportunity for presence, self-discovery, contribution and excellence.
Learn and apply master facilitation of conscious evolution of teams and organizations, with a focus on addressing some of the most pressing issues of our time.